locked Re: tramadol

Tara Smith

I just called pet heath for a compounded version ,they have it and are checking price points and amounys .As it stands if I can do pills it would be 10mg/kg 2 xs a day that 180 pills a day at 25 $ ..I cant  do that .Gavi wont go for the pills and i cant keep up with the cost ..Im already on pracend 4 pills now a day .Back to brand name for him while hurting and  ivonkana,and lots of suppliments ,hay ,rads ,labs blood work ,urine.  Its alot..but il can share what I find on compounded if anyone would like to know.Also Gabepentin can it work with lamanitic pain?
--
Tara and Gavilon
Mass.  Nov 2017