Re: Invokana side effects - how common are they?

LJ Friedman

-- Commenting on invokana not being a magic bullet like Dr. Kellon mentioned, regretfully I have to agree. Jesse’s AC TH went high and that was on me because I switched up some medicines but I thought incorrectly that the pressure of the invokana will keep the insulin down to normal. And it has not. So I am trying to work this out but I just wanted to mention that invokana is not a magic bullet that I hoped it would be but certainly is almost  half a magic bullet?

Jesse and majestic ‘s Case History
Jesse's Photos