Re: Hoof Evaluation 1st time and UPDATE/HELP

Tamara Gonsor

Martha, thank you to all. I did not see your response to the pergolide dosages but this is very helpful, thanks again.
I will be testing again next week. Also, thank you for the psyllium info. I will keep him on that with every meal.

His feet do hurt but not as much as they did. I have pictures in for some advice on his trim and will know more when I get his blood results back with him being on current pergolide dose.

I apparently need to get this dialed in more which is why I'm back here for more help.

--
Tamara G. in Arizona 2020
Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Tamara%20and%20Malik