Re: Bumps #file-notice

Starshine Ranch

One of my mares started getting "bumps" in her girth area when she was quite young.  She is now 18 and my vet  measured and charted them and we check them every year but we never touched them because they really never got bigger.  They look like they could be sarcoids but we've left them alone because disturbing them might make them flare up and so far they have caused no problems.  Yes, you need to get your vet to look and hopefully you get the same results... or maybe they will go away but mine didn't.
--
Linda  CA  in 2020