Uckeles Jiagloun

Has anyone ever had Jiagloun make their horse fresh/wild ...extra sensitive or reactive ?? I started giving it to my 18yr old Tb geld who has Cushings (treated with Prascend)and had laminitis about 7 yrs ago as added support for his hooves during these cold winter months , and because we now have an indoor so I’m able to ride. He’s been on it for about 5 days or now and he just seems rarin to go and extra... he’s normally kicking quiet like a pleasure horse ...I thought it might be good for him since we’re starting to jump a bit more ..
--
Michele Goldberg
Bernville, Pa