Re: Case history

Maxine McArthur

Hi Patti
Did you create this folder in the Case History sub-group Files section? What did you name the folder? I can't see your activity in that group, so I'm wondering if you have joined it or not. If not, go to the Subgroups (in the left-hand menu) and scroll down the main page to click 'join'.

Once you find (or re-create) the folder, please copy the URL and paste it into your signature, so that it's easy for us (and you!) to find it.
If you still get stuck after revising the instructions you were sent upon joining, and in your welcome letter, let us know where in the process you got lost and we can help.
You can also find the CH form and links to help in the Wiki.

Canberra, Australia 2010
ECIR Primary Response