Re: Metformin-When do you figure out if enough is enough.

Kandace Krause

Kirsten, good point on salt,  I have been slowly adding salt upping it by grains every couple of days, plus upping the pellets of AT+.  With the half pound of ODTB cubes (daily) I am also happy that she is getting tiny amounts of those minerals that our hay is so bad on.

It now seems like a bit of the non eating was a pergolide veil with dose increase as she is eating everything well now, except those darn minerals.  I am going to go very slowly forward and hope that I can keep her Laminitis at bay while continuing downwards trend of everything else.
--
Kandace K Rocky Mountains, Alberta, Oct 2
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Kandace%20J%20and%20K