Re: PEA

Nancy & Vinnie & Summer

I started taking 600mg twice a day yesterday, and it has allowed me to stop taking advil for my shoulder.  I am.literally blown away..  My left shoulder is partially frozen and now I can swing my arm in a full circle and almost a full rotation with no pain. Prior to this I had alot of pain at the end of the day and could only do a partial rotation but couldn't bring my arm near my ear.  I still have twinging pain when I hit the top of the rotation but it has only been two days.

I started Vinnie and Summer too, but I could have skewed the result because I gave them both adequan on the same day to start... but I am seeing positive changes already... stay tuned.

--
Nancy and Vinnie and Summer
Oakley, Ca

Summer