Re: Vinnie Setback Today Sore Feet again

Hi, Nancy. Another idea. I know little of Shockwave therapy and only experienced its use on myself for connective tissue injuries and pain. Is it prescribed by your vet or by your farrier? For which tissues? I was told to expect heat and inflammation and to ice afterwards. An obvious suggestion is to revise or confine the targeted tissues or to hold off on Shockwave until Vinnie is moving comfortably in front with his new sneakers for several weeks or a month. If he were mine, I’d  want to avoid inflammation in and near his hooves for while and really it quiet it down.
--
Cass, Sonoma Co., CA 2012
ECIR Group Moderator