Re: sources of Invokana, was NEW blood work - NEED HELP please

For online pharmacy resources, all of which require a prescription from your vet, this is an interesting resource:
https://www.pharmacychecker.com/invokana/

I suggest reading the fine print about PharmacyChecker and its "verification program". I read the Better Business Bureau information about PriceProPharmacy. When I checked the addresses of a couple of other pharmacies, I saw that the mail drop "business model" is a common one. You'll see a range of sophistication in the different websites, including disclosures of the country country of manufacture. I want to be clear I am not automatically opposed to pharmaceuticals manufactured in India, but I do want to know what I'm buying. We need to be proactive in checking these pharmacies.

--
Cass, Sonoma Co., CA 2012
ECIR Group Moderator