Re: Vinnie Setback Today Sore Feet again

Yes, he's favoring the RF. I'm sure you've kept your farrier/trimmer informed that he looked good in the sneakers for a while and then they stopped working for him on that RF after a while. Maybe he can tweak what's under the sneakers, the pad or hoof packing, to make Vinnie more comfortable. I don't have a lot of experience with different glue-on options, but my Paint is more comfortable with less flexibility in the glue-on.
--
Cass, Sonoma Co., CA 2012
ECIR Group Moderator