Re: ECIR Group 2021 NO Laminitis! Conference -- This is it!

Мария Самарина

Hallo!

I’m from Russia and I’m very interesting to take part in No Laminitis Conference.
Could you sand me a link where I can pay for it, please?
And if my vet want to be there too, which document you need for saleprice?

Thank you!

Kind regards
Mary

Вторник, 16 февраля 2021, 22:15 +03:00 от Nancy C <threecatfarm@...>:

Dear ECIR Group Members ~

Last June, after compiling an exciting group of presenters with excellent lecture topics, and generating tons of excitement, we had the very sad job of postponing the 2020 NO Laminitis! Conference.

COVID 19 was in control.

Today, however, the ECIR Group is thrilled to announce that the 2021 NO Laminitis! Conference is going forward this year, to be presented in virtual format. Please mark the date!

When: The weekend of August 13 - 15, 2021.

Where: ECIR Virtual Conference Room at the location of your choice.

Speakers:
  • Eleanor M. Kellon, VMD
  • Robert M. Bowker, VMD, PhD
  • Kathleen Gustafson, PhD
  • Elaine Norton,  DVM, MS, PhD, DACVIM-LA
  • Shannon Pratt-Phillips, MS, PhD, PAS
  • Paige Poss, APF, Anatomy of the Equine, LLC
  • Pete Ramey, PHCP Practitioner/Clinician

Attendees:  Any professional or owner who has one or more horses in their care.

Ticket Pricing:
  • $280 Full Lecture Admission
  • $250 Early-bird (Registration prior to 07.30.21)
  • $175 Qualified Veterinary students.

By focusing on prevention and treatment of endocrinopathic laminitis, the ECIR Group has assisted thousands of horses and their caregivers in understanding the importance of diagnosis, diet, trim, and exercise to improve the welfare of equines with metabolic disorder.

Attendees of the 2011, 2013, 2015 and 2017 conferences welcomed the latest in research and specific protocols used to improve the welfare of equines in their care. The 2021 NO Laminitis! Conference will continue to build on that mission. This one will also be a special celebration of the 21 years that the ECIR Group has remained dedicated to the quest of helping metabolic equines.

Please mark the date and stay tuned! We are in the process of updating nolaminitis.org with all the details. Look for more info here shortly about continuing education credits, lecture topics, and schedule.

Excited!

--
Nancy C in NH
Join us at the 2021 NO Laminitis! Conference, August 13-15, ECIR Virtual Conference Room

С Уважением,
Мария Самарина

Mariia from Russia 2021