Re: Bloodwork, PPID, EMS Invokana and Pergolide

Nancy & Vinnie & Summer

Thanks Martha, the alfalfa is certainly a variable, but honestly it would have been so little in terms of the amount he would have ingested it seems unlikely as the root cause.

As a test because I didn't have time to pull put the foxtail, I switched for two days in the middle  of the soreness to the finta orchard only and that didn't provide any improvement.  And the pulses behind seem to indicate more metabolic systematic response. My gut tells me he is early PPID without positive acth.
--
Nancy and Vinnie and Summer
Oakley, Ca

Summer