TC Safe Starch Forage

eleison

I've been following the thread re. TC Timothy Cubes and wondered if the TC Safe Starch Forage is an option for horse with Cushings/IR?  The profile of the forage on the TC website is within the acceptable range (ESC +Starch below 10% and starch below 4%) but it is not included on your list of safe feeds.  Is there something I am missing about the Safe Starch Forage, which if I decide to use, would go into a Savvy box with small openings in the grate. If it is ok to use it, do you feed it on 1:1 ratio with regular hay or do you alter it as with the Timothy cubes?  Thank you.
--
Sara D in NC 2021