Re: Bloodwork drawn once yearly?

Patricia Evans

Thanks Kristin and Gail,
I did the s/s and dose increases with my previous vet and she got very upset with me. She said that was not a good way to do it and that the symptoms I used were probably due to other reasons. She was so rude that I took offence and changed services. I can understand and agree with her opinion, but not the manner in which it was delivered.

There are three vets in my current service and one is agreeable with that method, one absolutely against, the third unknown. I routinely use the symptom list to check my three horses and I've still increased based on symptoms when the bloodwork was not an option.

Thank-you for your thoughts everyone. This group is incredible!
--

Patricia

North central Florida

July 7 2018