Re: Increase of Pergolide question

Nancy & Vinnie & Summer

Just as a side note there are other signs he is PPID because he also developed guard hairs in the 32 days off prascend which I thought was super weird.

Based on the pulses in all 4 feet I feel like this is a metabolic systemic response that something is uncontrolled. We are on .75 prascend now (total days back on prascend 5 and day 1 at this dose) and slowly seeing a limprovements.  I regret taking him off prascend when we started invokana :(.

Duly noted the other things that can cause foot pain, but when his insulin is controlled he looks almost sound.
--
Nancy and Vinnie and Summer
Oakley, Ca

Summer