Re: Hay Analysis

redwards

Thank you, this was done from Equi-Analytical. I did the less expensive version because I did it on the hay I have in the barn, approximately 20 bales are left. I don't know where the hay will come from next time. I mainly wanted to see the sugar that was in this batch. We do have 10 acres, but I can't get anyone to bale it for me. We don't use the back six acres which used to be baled by the previous owner. So until I can get a steady hay supply, I didn't want to do the more expensive test. I bought Seminole feed balancer. He is doing so much better and I have exercised him in the round pen, he seemed to enjoy it. He still has some bruising on his hooves and the farrier is coming today.
--
Robin 2021 Tullahoma, TN
Galeno Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Robin%20and%20Galeno