Re: Callisto: Sore Feet, Positive for IR, On Prascend, What Else Can I do?

lara.wear@...

Funny you mention that. I recently took over the morning barn chores at my barn because I'm micromanaging my two rehabs and noticed all 3 horses in the barn coughing quite
heavily on different occasions.  I started wetting the pellets and it stopped!  I had never noticed before bcs I don't live at the barn.

On Wed, Feb 24, 2021 at 04:13 AM, Lorna Cane wrote:
that there can be a choke issue here when feeding them dry.
I know this from experience, with horses having had  no choke issues in the past.