Re: Callisto: Sore Feet, Positive for IR, On Prascend, What Else Can I do?

Edited

Thanks for your post, Cheryl.  I went to look at Lara’s hay analyses and found that the starch is quite low, less than 1%.  While sugars can be soaked out to some extent, starches cannot.

What puzzled me about Lara’s hay analyses is the level of sugar in the soaked hay (ESC=8.93%) which seems high to me.  Did you do an analysis of the unsoaked version of the same hay?  The two hays you have tested appear to be from different cuttings or at least have different dates in the names.
--

Martha in Vermont
ECIR Group Primary Response

Martha and Logo