Re: Coconut oil as a taste tempter ?

Trisha, you didn't mention what you're trying to get Hope to eat. A little something or all her minerals? I stay away from oils and fats other than those that add to Omega 3 fatty acids.

Have you tried Uckele CocoSoya Granular? I've used it for years as that extra special thing that will get my mares to eat generally unpleasant things. It's the top level treat as far as they are concerned, and they'll lick it off my hand.
--
Cass, Sonoma Co., CA 2012
ECIR Group Moderator