Re: InsulinWise

lfitz66

I shared all of this information with my vet. I printed everything here and gave it to her.  She still wasn't willing to try Metform or Invokana until we tried Insulin Wise first. I think part of the problem is that I'm in Michigan and MSU grads always refer there for advice. The MSU connection to the study makes it "golden". She said Metform doesn't work long term, which I know,  but still think it would be helpful to get her numbers down initially, and that there isn't enough research on Invokana.
--
Leigh and May
Michigan