coughing

LJ Friedman

Majestic has been coughing for the past week. It’s a dry cough nonproductive it’s not that often but it is certainly a few times a day. I know that things are changing in California with pollen etc. etc. so I’m not overly concerned.he’s never done this before. I have changed custom supplements from uckele to horse tech with some changes  and have added magnesium oxide. Might there be any affect on coughing and the supplement? I don’t think so but I thought I would ask

Jesse( over the rainbow) and majestic ‘s Case History
Jesse's Photos