Re: Aragon's hoofs

Hi Myriam,
I love to look at maps so I took a peak at where you live.  Fascinating.  My friends took their boat from Vermont down the St Lawrence to the ocean and then down the coast and it occurred to me that they may have stopped there to restock.
So, seeing where you live and your very low glucose report, I had the same concerns as Lavinia about getting your blood samples to the lab without degradation.  That is something I would definitely look into before having more blood drawn.  Do you have a small animal vet in town?  Many of our members have enlisted their help when drawing blood and getting it tested.  They, of course, would need to be aware of the same degradation concerns.
--
Martha in Vermont
ECIR Group Primary Response

Martha and Logo