Re: Red Light Therapy

Nancy C

Hi Marsha

This is probably not what you want to hear, but I want to share that over 13 years, I tried everything I could to help Beau and foot pain.

What worked in the long haul was when the trigger for high insulin was removed and he had a correct physiological trim.

https://www.ecirhorse.org/realigning-trim.php

I know you have folks on the ground who have different opinions, so we don't need to go there again.  Just wanted you to know that I too drove myself nuts trying to find the miracle.

The miracle is to reduce the high insulin as best you can and a get a correct physiological trim.

I wish we had had Invokana for Beau
--
Nancy C in NH
Join us at the 2021 NO Laminitis! Conference, August 13-15, ECIR Virtual Conference Room