Lavinia advice on Kodys trim

deb@...

Hi Lavinia, our trimmer hasn't been available so we've been trying to get the feet in shape. He's walking better so I'm hoping we are on the right path.

We are definitely getting into the laminar wedge when taking the toes back back but still a bit reticent to go to far so any advice would be good. I've added new photos to the album

Also, I am wondering if transitioning him to bare foot on the fronts just in deep sand could be an option. We are starting to get early rain and I don't want his feet to stay wet in boots. It could also be a way of starting to toughen his soles? Opinions please.

Cheers Debbie
--
Debbie Rainbow
Western Australia