Re: Red Light Therapy

Buzz

Absolutely, we have to get insulin down and it is number 1 priority.Good news is we are drawing blood on Wed. From there we can hopefully move forward  to getting the metformin. In looking at the realigning trim link,  does the vasculature become less compromised once the alignment  has improved? I think that is where the trimmer is concerned for him. She thinks blood supply is compromised as she  is not seeing new growth. Also, im thinking winter has slowed the growth and perhaps therapy can be an assist for blood supply even with proper trim. This is such a complex issue for getting it under control. I 'm confident his diet it tight. Thank you Nancy!!
--
Marsha and Dame - Buzzy TN 2019

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Marsha%20and%20Dame%20-%20Buzzy