Re: Gunkie eyes with swollen lids.

Duane,
The information for new members is the bulk of the message that I posted to you above. I put the first paragraph Bold Type. Start by reading that paragraph and work your way downward. Any words that are in blue colored type are "clickable". In other words if you click on a word in blue it will open another section of information for you.

If you need assistance please post your question as a reply to this message (use the  blue "Reply" button at the bottom of this message) or alternatively you can create a New Topic which will start a new message from you to the Main Group. The "New Topic" button is in the column of subjects on the upper left of this page. Also our Wiki page button is in the left side column. The Wiki will give you step by step instruction for using this forum.
--
Bonnie Snodgrass 07-2016

ECIR Group Primary Response

White Cloud, Michigan, USA

Mouse Case History, Photo Album Deceased