Dr Kellon Invokana and Lipemia - urgent

Nancy & Vinnie & Summer

Hi Dr Kellon,

My vet asked me to post. She feels that since starting Invokana Vinnies liver is having problems.  She said that "there is fat in the blood (lipemia). I sent the serum in for the chem panel as his serum was cloudy.  Had already spun down the lavender top tubes so did not have the correct sample to send in for a CBC in addition to the chem panel."

She asked me to confer with you for next steps on Invokana and if we should stop?

Attached is the latest bloodwork.  We don't have the full chem as she has already spun the blood down for metabolic panel which should be back soon.

--
Nancy and Vinnie and Summer
Oakley, Ca

Summer