Re: Question on thyroid and Mad Barn Amino Trace

Sandy

I will continue it and hope she maybe gets used to it and eats it better.  She refused it but it's new so .....

Sandy

On 3/11/2021 1:21 PM, jmc wrote:
I've been using AT+ for a little over a year now. My horse eats it, no problem, in his soup (I only soak the cubes, at dinner I add the supps and more water)

The mini mules used to eat it no problem. We lost one in November, but the remaining mini mule ate it fine until about a month ago - but the volume of her meal is much less because she won't eat wet feed (I skim the top layer of soaked cubes for her). Im currently trying to find a way to get her to eat it consistently.
--
Jodi
June 2018

Yankee Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jodi%20and%20Yankee