Re: Dr Kellon Invokana and Lipemia - urgent

Nancy & Vinnie & Summer

Oh couple more questions.

1. Is it possible that the high thyrol supplementation contributed to the hypertriglyceridemia? Thinking out loud about how it could increase calorie use??

2. Is it possible this all began around 2/9 and I mistakenly thought it was ppid contributing to the sore feet when in reality it could have been metabolic hypertriglyceridemia?
3. How long does he need to be off prascend to get a good trh stim.  Contemplating having it run with the insulin panel tomorrow?

I am thinking about the plans for when he comes home.

Thanks Nan
--
Nancy and Vinnie and Summer
Oakley, Ca