Pre/Pro-biotics

Valletta Lochridge

My IR horse has neck threadworms and I've started the Ivermectin double-dose protocols as recommended in the Neck Threadworms Group on FB.  I will also be giving Rego aloe vera juice when administering the dewormer.  I would like to add a pre- and pro-biotic supplement as well and I know that colony count is key in those supplements.  I found an undated entry in the files from Dr K on DFM EQ and I know that years ago, Quaadra Fac 2000 was recommended.  What are the current recommendations for these products?  Thank you

Valletta in CA