Flame & Diana spring labs

I finally am getting around to posting my spring labs for Flame & Diana. Could a moderator look at them & let me know if I need to make any adjustments? I feel like Flame's ACTH is good & his insulin is not (the only time it has been was when he was on metformin). I'm not sure if Diana's ACTH is ok or a little too high still. She was diagnosed during the seasonal rise & on 3mg of pergolide I was not able to get it under control. Looks like the 3mg might be ok for her when it isn't seasonal rise? Both horses case histories are updated. Thanks in advance!

Diana: glucose 99 mg/dl, ACTH 24.7 pg/ml, insulin 15.63 uiu/ml & leptin 7.90 ng/ml
Flame: glucose 102 mg/dl, ACTH 20.4 pg/ml, insulin 79.27 uiu/ml & leptin 3.65 ng/ml
--
Beth & Flame dx 2013 & Diana dx 2020

NV Oct 2013

Flame Case History