Re: Equishure and Insulinwise

Sherry Morse

Hi Linda,

When you have a moment could you please update your signature with your CH link: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Linda%20Midnight%20OStara

To do that:

1) Go to this link to amend your auto-signature: https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/editsub

2) Look at the bottom of that page for the window that has your name and location in it.

3) Add the link I included above on the line below your signature and make sure the link is "live". You may need to add a space after the link or hit the enter button on your keyboard to turn it blue.

4) IMPORTANT: Scroll to the bottom and hit SAVE!

You can do a search in the archived messages on Insulinwise as well as reading the study and Dr. Kellon's notes on it here:  https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/files/Insulinwise  The short answer is there's very little evidence that it actually works any better than getting the diet well controlled.

From looking at your Case History it looks like Midnight had a decent amount of weight to lose to reach her ideal - has she lost any of that weight since your last update?  How much hay is she currently eating?  Are you soaking it or has it been tested?  Is she still eating alfalfa/timothy pellets?  (If so, I would stop those).