Phytoquench pellets

Michele Goldberg <ladipus@...>

Has anyone ever had Phytoquench pellets make their horse extremely spooky and wild?? I gave them to my mare Schimpie last night and this morning for the first time and she was absolutely bonkers ...she’s normally kicking quiet to ride ..decided to give them a try for the combo of allergy and arthritis benefits ..she gets Uckele Laminox, & GUT in addition to her diet of ODTBC/VB/Flax&Vitamin E..tested low sugar Timothy hay ...this is the only new thing added so I can’t help but think it’s a reaction from that??
--
Michele Goldberg
Bernville, Pa