locked Re: Equi-analytical 604 analysis on Timothy Balanced Cubes and Amino Trace +

Nancy & Vinnie & Summer

Nancy C, My note about Vinnie and starting odtbc was anecdotal that upon starting them I did notice a crest increase.

Odtbc was "not" related to the cause of hyperlipidemia as far as well know the cause of that was related to Invokana and possibly a too restrictive esc+starch diet.  We are working with Dr Kellon on this currently.

Back to the odtbc cubes, I am interested in learning if the iron poses a risk to us and if it is something I have to change/modify because Vinnie is obviously sensitive.

I have had hay tests come back with lower iron that were identified as a possible risk.

Thanks Nancy
--
Nancy and Vinnie and Summer
Oakley, Ca