Re: New member looking for advice on baseline bloodwork #photo-notice #file-notice

Alice

Thank you so much Sherry! This is very helpful and gives me some alternatives and a good goal.

I also need to get our hay tested....I found the link to that information once but haven't been able to find it again.  We do have a lab here in South Dakota at the state university. Just want to make sure I get all the necessary components included in the analysis.

I am also curious about the use of "red" mineral blocks due to excess iron content. Where can I read more about that?? I don't understand the effect of iron on IR and would like to learn more.

Thank you again!!

--
Alice A
March 2021, Custer, SD