Re: Ideal weight

Kirsten Rasmussen

Glucose should not be above the reference range, and if all she was eating was hay then that makes it even more abnormal.  I would not panic and I'm not sure how significant it is  without Dr Kellon weighing in on it because K's insulin was not very high (it is elevated but not excessively high).  Just have glucose done again next time to confirm it, or negate it.  My horse had one glucose at the uppermost end of the reference range once but when I got him on a lower sugar hay, it came down along with his insulin.

Your Case History is missing now...I was just going to double check your glucose result.  I'm guessing you are working on putting it in your folder?

--
Kirsten and Shaku (IR) - 2019
Kitimat, BC, Canada

Shaku's Case History