Re: New & Updated Case History help please

Nancy C

Edited

Jeannean

(EDIT) Sorry -- I need more coffee. Meant to include these links and explanation. Deleted by mistake.

Have a look in the message archives as Donkey variable has been discussed on several occasions.  Hoping owners will also chime in. It is primarily the ACTH.

https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/search?q=posterid%3A58231++%2Bdonkey+%2BACTH
https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/message/165442

At a minimum I might suggest you retest Cricket in July. What prompted me to test Skip (my QH) in 2019 was the ever-so-slight loss of fullness at the withers. He was 19 at the time. I think many folks would call it a protein issue, but it was not. He was only just above lab reference range @ ~40.
--
Nancy C in NH
Join us at the 2021 NO Laminitis! Conference, August 13-15, ECIR Virtual Conference Room