Re: Liz & Onyx - New Results 2021

Elizabeth, I went through Onyx’s case history, looking for clues to his high insulin.  His testing was done in March.  Do you have any recollection of what the temperature was then?  Also, I saw an entry for metformin in 2019 and another one recently.  Did you stop the metformin and restart it recently or did you just want to bring it to our attention?  His hay might benefit from soaking as the ESC might be making it too high for him but, it he’s sound, it would be hard to know without retesting him.  Could Onyx be provided with more exercise?
--
Martha in Vermont
ECIR Group Primary Response

Martha and Logo