Re: Liz & Onyx - New Results 2021

Sherry Morse

Hi Elizabeth,

Issues with contamination usually result in lower results, not higher ones.  We would need to know the circumstances under which the blood was drawn to be able to answer if it's higher as a result of a meal or temperature; would you remember that information?  If Onyx has been on Metformin for 2 years now I'd venture a guess that - depending on those answers - it's no longer working for him.  In that case you need to look at if his diet is tight enough to help get his insulin level down and to help with that we really need to know what his current weight is.  If you could post current pictures of his trim we'll be able to help with that as well.