locked Re: Equi-analytical 604 analysis on Timothy Balanced Cubes and Amino Trace +

Hilary McGregor

Hi Sandra

I recently posted a question if anyone had tested AminoTrace+ . I am grateful that you took the time, effort and cost to do so. Would you be willing to either post the results somewhere I can access them, or email them to me (hil.mcgregor@...)? Can you provide more info on the sample you sent to EquiAnalytical? Was it from one spot in one bag, or multiple spots in one bag, or multiple bags?

Please provide an update here if you receive any further information from Scott. I'm following with interest.

--
Hilary and Amika
Prince George, BC, Canada