Re: Question for Dr. Kellon and Invokana dose for Riosa

Nancy & Vinnie & Summer

I just wanted to note from our personal experience that Vinnie's glucose was never low during our case. He was always in the upper 90's prior to hospitalization and during hospitalization on glucose therapy he remained at the high end of normals.

After he came home during both tests monitoring glucose his glucose was.111 and 109 on the last two tests.

I was puzzled by this too because I would have expected him to be hypoglycemic when he was in the middle of the hypertriglyceridemia episode but he was not.

Thx Nancy
--
Nancy and Vinnie and Summer
Oakley, Ca