Re: Question for Dr. Kellon and Invokana dose for Riosa

On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 10:09 PM, Jaini Clougher wrote:
I have found that my crew have a fairly predictable pee schedule, in that when they are called up for their supplements, they often stop to pee before they come up, or half-way through the walk.
Exactly! And if you can whistle, whistle when you call your horse for urine collection. It took exactly once for Cayuse to get with the program. I call her to an irresistible freshly bedded stall. After a clean catch, every so often I stuff a horse cookie in her face as she walks out.
--
Cass, Sonoma Co., CA 2012
ECIR Group Moderator