Re: Free feeding tested hay

Bobbie Day

Cass
i have a order in route from Adler, I’m pretty sure that at least three of our five are getting ulcers, our vets don’t scope here so I’m going to be proactive and start them all. We lost my husband’s mare two years ago from colic and now (hindsight) I’m pretty sure that was the beginning of her problems. I bought a couple tubes of ulcer meds from my vet just to see if it would help our other mare that is exhibiting symptoms now, At thirty five dollars a tube there is NO way I can afford to treat my horses so I’m anxious to try the pellets from Adler.
--
Bobbie and Desi
NRC Plus March 2020