Re: Riosa and Invokana dose

hdavis

Yes I totally agree we are the experimental herd and lots of unknowns but I do know that this drug is what has saved us so far. I am thinking maybe she just needs more energy in her diet maybe, even if she isn’t loosing weight. Hopefully Dr. Kellon can respond but in the meantime we will carry on as is and I know lots of others have questions they posted they would like help with too and I don’t think we are in dire straights yet so can wait.

So appreciative of this group and the support and sharing of all the info and experiences!
--
Heather
August 5, 2017, Brandon, Manitoba, Canada

Riosa

Storm

Case History