Re: Riosa and Invokana dose

Lecia Martin

Hi Heather:   I have been following with great interest, especially after Nancy's journey with Vinnie. I, too have noticed a lack of energy,  and unwillingness to move forward. Discussed it with my vet on Friday as a matter of fact.  Flyte's bloods showed increased liver enzymes and slightly elevated triglycerides. Currently he is on 2/3 of a tab,  but I am wondering about cutting it to half a tab.  We will be testing again first week of May. I have struggled this winter with his weight as well.  On the plus side his feet are good and moves well when he wants to.  I am hoping Dr. Kellon will weigh in at some point for feedback.
Lecia Flyte and Flame
Alberta, Canada