Request for follow up from Lavinia--second try

riggslippert@...

Hi Lavinia,

Thank you in advance for taking the time to look at these photos.  You did markups on Cadet in November which my farrier used for his next trim--see message https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/topic/78267663#257887.  He has been in Clouds with the standard pad on all four feet since then.  My farrier thinks his heels look better and he has been sound since early December (I check him on arena footing or grass without boots).  I was hoping to be able to leave the boots off now that the weather is warmer.  I was also hoping to start riding him again.

Can the new hoof pictures (taken 13 days after his most recent trim) give you some idea if the broken back HPAs in his hind feet are improved, or do I need to have more radiographs taken to assess this?

Thank you again.
--
Aunna
October 2018