Vancouver Island Residents: What carrier do you use?

lara.wear@...

Hello Vancouver Island Residents,

My PPID/IR horse has stopped eating his supplements and carrier since I started leaving them out 24/7.

When he was in overnight, he was in the stall with his bucket long enough to get bored and eat his supplements. Now he won't.

I don't live at the barn, so I need something he will eat reliably without extensive babysitting.  I live on Vancouver Island, so getting the products recommended in this group is difficult, or profoundly expensive (when shipping is added in and with no guarantee he will eat anything.)

So please Vancouver Island residents, tell me what carrier you use, and where on the island you got it?  I'm in Victoria.

Thank-you,

--
Lara W. in Vancouver Island, BC 2021
Callisto Case History