Question on Emergency diet if the correct hay balancer is known?

Jessica Gunderson

Hello. The hay I am feeding has been tested by the barn and sent in by another boarder to ECIR so I know Equi_VM is a match for my hay. In this case should I go directly to feeding the Equi_VM or feed the individual supplements in the emergency diet? If I can go directly to the Equi_VM should I still put it on beet pulp for awhile before trying the stabul feed as a carrier? My horse is still having laminitic symptoms but it is much improved (18 days since start) so I was not sure. Also, even though hay does not technically need to be soaked based on analysis (Timothy that is below 10%), when is it safe if ever to go back to onsoaked hay. Thank you!
--
Jessica_Dakotas_2021