Re: Swollen eyes

ferne fedeli

Interesting.  I hadn't heard of the Guardian flymasks, but will investigate.  Our Appaloosa had a couple of sessions of Uveitis several years ago and our vet at the time came and treated and then I had to put in drops for some period, etc.  Then the last time, we had a new vet and she recommended having the Appy wear a flymask all the time (except when raining, etc.) and see if that helped.  That has been more than 5 years ago and no Uveitis problems since!!!  I just use regular flymasks.  I try to get the ones with black netting, as they seem to filter out more sunlight.
--

Ferne Fedeli  Magic & Jack   2007

No. California
Case History